Naomi is a Coopworth ewe. We blended Naomi’s fleece with a white alpaca fleece to make this yarn even more plush. Naomi contributed 60% of the fleece and the Alpaca made up the remaining 40%.
- Dyed yarn spun from 100% wool (sheep blended with alpaca).
- Light sport weight, 2 ply, mill spun
- 94 yard skeins at approximately 1 oz each
- This yarn has a rustic spin that will bring character to your project.
- Coopworth is typically an outerwear fleece but adding the alpaca makes it softer and for those with less sensitive skins, this could be appropriate for next-to-skin.
This yarn was produced from fleece grown on our farm and a peer farm in Enumclaw, WA. The yarn was milled in Montesano, WA. The yarn was dyed on our farm. We are proud to offer products produced by small businesses all local to the Pacific Northwest.
Your order can be shipped as a twisted hank (standard) or as a center-pull cake (on special request at no charge).
The product photographs are a true representation of the colors; however, colors on your monitor may vary.
Hand wash only with cool water and a gentle wool shampoo to maintain color and quality. Use a towel to press out excess water, do not wring or twist. Air dry flat.