4 Pack Bundle Sport Weight 3 Ply Wool/Alpaca Blend Yarn by Myrtle

$40.00

The fleece for this yarn was produced by Myrtle of Sheridan Flats

 

4 in stock

SKU: 1411 Categories: ,

Description

Myrtle is a Romney ewes with a fleece that is a warm silver color.  To make this yarn even more special, we blended Myrtle’s fleece with a yummy rose-grey alpaca fleece produced by a rescue alpaca from a local peer farm.  Myrtle contributed 63% of the fleece and the Alpaca made up the remaining 37%.

  • Un-dyed yarn spun from 100% wool (sheep blended with alpaca).
  • Sport weight, 3 ply, mill spun with a classic finish.
  • 4 pack totaling approximately 376 yards
  • 94 yard each skeins at approximately 1 oz each
  • It has a lovely drape but plenty of substance due to the 3 ply structure.
  • By adding the Alpaca to the Romney, it is appropriate for your next-to-skin projects for all but the most sensitive skin.

Sheridan Flats yarn by Myrtle is produced from fleece grown on our farm and a local Alpaca farm both in Enumclaw, Washington.  The yarn was milled in Washington.  We are proud to offer products produced by small businesses all local to the Pacific Northwest.

Your order can be shipped as a twisted skein (standard) or as a center-pull cake (by special request at no charge).

The product photographs are a true representation of the colors; however, colors on your monitor may vary.

Care Instructions
Hand wash only with cool water and a gentle wool shampoo to maintain quality.  Use a towel to press out excess water, do not wring or twist.  Air dry flat.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “4 Pack Bundle Sport Weight 3 Ply Wool/Alpaca Blend Yarn by Myrtle”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *