Fun for all ages!
Making wool balls is just half the fun. Wool Balls have many uses:
- Dryer Balls – Pop them in your dryer with your next laundry load to shorten drying time, reduce static and gently softens fabric. A chemical free, re-usable replacement for fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Toys – Kids and animals love them.
- Decorations – String them together for a tree garland.
- 100% Natural Wool from Sheridan Flats Sheep
- Makes 3 large balls, or 6 medium balls, or 12+ small balls
- Nylon stocking for felting in the washing machine