Minnie is a Border Leicester x Romney x Clun Forest Cross (ewe). Her fleece is typical of a Border Leicester with a long staple for a sturdy yarn and wavy consistent crimp for a nice loft.
- Hand dyed 100% wool yarn spun from lambswool
- Worsted weight 2 ply mill spun
- 200 yard skeins at approximately 4 oz each
- This is a great choice for a scarf, hat, mittens or any outer-wear.
- Hand dyed using high quality acid dyes to achieve bright vivid colors that really pop due to the natural sheen of Minnie’s fleece. The dye technique produces slight variegation to the color that will bring just a bit of interest to your fiber creation.
Sheridan Flats yarn by Minnie is produced from fleece grown on our farm in Washington (the state). The yarn was milled in Oregon. The yarn was dyed on our farm. We are proud to offer products produced by small businesses all local to the Pacific Northwest.
Your order can be shipped as a twisted skein (standard) or as a center-pull cake (on special request at no charge).
The product photographs are a true representation of the colors; however, colors on your monitor may vary.
Hand wash only with cool water and a gentle wool shampoo to maintain color and quality. Use a towel to press out excess water, do not wring or twist. Air dry flat.