Piglet and Maimie are both Columbia Rambouillet ewes. These two girls were BFF’s throughout their lives so it is only fitting that we combined their fine wool fleeces to produce this soft, thick springy yarn that will provide cuddly warmth (without the itch).
- Hand dyed yarn spun from 100% wool.
- Worsted weight, 2 ply, mill spun
- 200 yard skeins at approximately 3.5 oz each
- This is a light but thick, warm yarn. Appropriate for your next-to-skin projects.
- Hand dyed using high quality acid dyes to achieve vivid colors.
Sheridan Flats yarn by Piglet and Minnie was produced from fleece grown on our farm in Washington (the state). The yarn was milled in Oregon. The yarn was dyed on our farm. We are proud to offer products produced by small businesses all local to the Pacific Northwest.
Your order can be shipped as a twisted skein (standard) or as a center-pull cake (by special request at no charge).
The product photographs are a true representation of the colors; however, colors on your monitor may vary.
Hand wash only with cool water and a gentle wool shampoo to maintain color and quality. Use a towel to press out excess water, do not wring or twist. Air dry flat.